50 английских скороговорок
Существует довольно много длинных и сложных английских скороговорок, типа
Whether the weather be fine
or whether the weather be not.
Whether the weather be cold
or whether the weather be hot.
We'll weather the weather
whether we like it or not.
If you stick a stock of liquor in your locker
it is slick to stick a lock upon your stock
or some joker who is slicker
is going to trick you of your liquor
if you fail to lock your liquor with a lock.
А также нежно любимое всеми преподавателями фонетики
How much wood could Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck, if Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood?
If Chuck Woods' woodchuck could and would chuck wood, how much wood could and would Chuck Woods' woodchuck chuck?
Chuck Woods' woodchuck would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as any woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could and would chuck wood.
Но лично я видела не так много людей, которые действительно могут все это произнести, и для которых такие скороговорки действительно могут быть полезным фонетическим упражнением, а не бессмысленным мучением.
Для этой статьи я решила отобрать довольно простые скороговорки, которые можно использовать на занятиях как с подростками, так и со взрослым.
1. Alice asks for axes.
2. Blake's black bike's back brake bracket block broke.
3. Bake big batches of brown blueberry bread.
4. I broke a brickbat and a brickbat broke me.
5. The big black bug bit the big black bear, but the big black bear bit the big black bug back!
6. Certified certificates from certified certificate certifiers.
7. The cat crept into the crypt, crapped and crept out.
8. How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
9. If coloured caterpillars could change their colours constantly could they keep their coloured coat coloured properly?
10. The crowd of clumsy clowns crushed the king's crown.
11. It dawned on Don at dawn.
12. Each Easter Eddie eats eighty Easter eggs.
13. Eight elegant elephants examining the elements.
14. I gratefully gazed at the gracefully grazing gazzelles.
15. Four furious friends fought for the phone.
16. Fresh fried fish, fish fresh fried, fried fish fresh, fish fried fresh
17. Three free fleas flew freely through the flu.
18. Green Greek grapes.
19. Give papa a cup of proper coffee in a copper coffee cup.
20. How much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground?
21. An illusory vision is a visionary illusion. Is it?
22. A happy hippo hopped and hiccupped.
23. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice-cream!
24. I saw a kitten eating a chicken in the kitchen.
25. I miss my Swiss miss. My Swiss miss misses me.
26. A maid named Lady Marmalade made mainly lard and lemonade.
27. What noise annoys a noisy oyster? Any noise annoys a noisy oyster, but a noisy noise annoys a noisy oyster most!
28. Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
29. Nope, an antelope can't elope with a cantelope.
30. You know New York. You need New York. You know you need unique New York.
31. If practice makes perfect and perfect needs practice, I’m perfectly practiced and practically perfect.
32. Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins.
33. Real weird rear wheels.
34. Freddy is ready to roast red roaches. Ready for Freddy's roasted red roaches?
35. Carolina Herrera resides in the rural area with her running horses.
36. Iranian Uranium.
37. I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit.
38. Sandy saw seven seals at the seashore.
39. Sheena leads, Sheila needs.
40. What's a synonym for cinnamon or is cinnamon synonymless?
41. I see a sea down by the seashore. But which sea do you see down by the seashore?
42. Scissors sizzle, thistles sizzle.
43. We surely shall see the Sun shine soon.
44. If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
45. The thirty-three thieves thought that they thrilled the throne
46. A tidy tiger tied a tie tighter to tidy her tiny tail.
47. Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses.
48. I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch.
49. Which Swiss witch switched the Swiss wristwatches?
50. Yelling yellow Yeti.
Если все выше перечисленное показалось Вам слишком простым, и Вы ищете по-настоящему зубодробительную скороговорку, попробуйте произнести это: